ICG's consultants and researchers have studied, researched, and served as administrators and lecturers at Bonn University, Harvard University, the Max-Planck-Institute for Human Studies, UC Berkeley, UC San Diego, Universität Freiburg, the University of Auckland, the University of Oxford, and the University of Washington.
Our consultants and researchers can draw on a highly diversified set of experiences, including running International Offices, service in consulting firms such as the Boston Consulting Group and PwC, work for governmental agencies, and a range of other roles within higher education institutions.
Specific skills and expertise ICG consultants and researchers hold include IT expertise (including programming), financial modeling and controlling, process auditing, broad intercultural expertise, and language capabilities.
ICG's analyst and researcher network includes accomplished researchers, administrators, professionals, and consultants from five countries:
- Mr. Orhun Aydin, Modeling Specialist
- Mr. German Eichberger, IT Practice Area Head
- Mr. Nelson Furtado, Analyst
- Ms. Katrina Green, Researcher
- Dr. Daniel J. Guhr, Managing Director
- Mr. Morten Hansen, Analyst
- Mr. Andreas Hovland, Analyst
- Ms. Veronika Kupriyanova, Researcher
- Ms. Robyn Sneath, Researcher