Below list contains major conference presentations delivered by ICG. ICG members individually contribute dozens of presentations each year in their respective fields.
- AIEA Annual Conference. Washington, DC. February 2008. ICG chaired a session with Ayoub Kazim from Dubai International Academic City and Sonny Lim from Nanyang Technological University presenting on Best Practices in Higher Education Capacity Creation: Dubai and Singapore.
- AIEC (IDP) Annual Conference. Brisbane. October 2008. ICG will deliver a presentation on How Online Communities Change International Education.
- APAIE Annual Conference. Tokyo. April 2008. Best Practices in Higher Education Capacity Creation: Singapore and Dubai (chair of session with the National University of Singapore and Dubai Knowledge Village). Dr. LOH Hong Sai from the National University of Singapore on Best Practices in Higher Education Capacity Creation: Dubai and Singapore. Dr. Kazim's presentation can be found here. Dr. LOH's presentation can be found here.
- CASE Europe Annual Conference. Brighton. August 2008. ICG will run a session on What do Alumni Really Want? How well do you know global behavioural trends? ICG will chair a session on The Online Community Agenda: How to get the Most From the Web with a presentation from Ben Fitch from Oxford Brookes University. ICG will host a breakfast meeting on Success Strategies for Directors Managing International Alumni Relations Programmes - The Long Term View.
- CASE Leadership Summit. New York. July 2008. ICG will contribute to a session chaired by Christopher Thompson from CASE and co-speakers Andy Shaindlin from Caltech and Louis E. Alexander from MIT on Community and Affinity in an Online World. ICG will co-chair a workshop with Christoper Thompson from CASE on Online Communities, Institutional Strategy and Advancement: What the Future Holds.
- CBIE Annual Conference. St. John's. November 2008. ICG will run a joint session with Louis E. Alexander from MIT on How Alumni Networks can Help to Drive Internationalization, and a joint session on International Education: Strategic Responses to Online Communities and Platforms with Stuart Boag from Education New Zealand.
- CEC Annual Conference. Montreal. November 2008. ICG will present on An Introduction to Marketing and Recruiting in Online Communities and deliver a session on A Primer to Advanced Network-centric Recruiting and Marketing.
- EAIE Annual Conference. Antwerp. September 2008. ICG will chair a workshop on Building an International Alumni Network: A Practical Toolkit with presentations from Ian Moore from Coventry University, George Hackstette from Göttingen University, and Louis E. Alexander from MIT. ICG will run a session on Web 2.0, Alumni, and International Student Recruiting: How it all Fits Together jointly with Stuart Boag from Education New Zealand and Louis E. Alexander from MIT.
- ENZ Annual Conference. Aukland. August 2008. ICG will run a workshop on Web Best Practice, and speak at the High Growth Markets session.
In addition, ICG will chair a session sponsored by the Ministry of Eduation on International Alumni Networks.
- Going Global (British Council). London. December 2008. To be determined.
- Pacific Conferences. Singapore. April 2008. ICG ran a session on Why Alumni Matter More Than Ever: Advancing the Institution Across all Dimensions.
- ADAPE regional seminar. Melbourne. June 2007. ICG presented on Building and Utilizing Social and Alumni Networks.
- AIEC (IDP) Annual Conference. Melbourne. October 2007. ICG presented on What Works and What Doesn't Work in International Recruiting and Online
Communities and International Alumni Networks jointly with Greg Parkinson from the University of Tasmania.
- CASE Europe Annual Conference. Edinburgh. August 2008. ICG presented on The Future of Alumni Relations, as well as The Latest in Alumni Technologies jointly with Vivian Harrington from Cranfield University.
- CASE Leadership Summit. Chicago. July 2007. ICG jointly presented with Louis E. Alexander from MIT and Andy Shaindlin from Caltech on Advocacy, Online Communities, And Future Directions in Alumni Engagement.
- CBIE Annual Conference. Ottawa. November 2007. ICG jointly presentated with Stuart Boag from Education New Zealand on What Works and What Doesn't Work in International Recruiting.
- EAIE Annual Conference. Trondheim. September 2007. ICG presented on Best Practice Tools to Govern and Improve International Development Initiatives jointly with Stuart Boag from Education New Zealand and Louis E. Alexander from MIT, chaired a session on Preparing Your Institution for Global Cooperation and Competition: A Senior Executive Perspective with Christopher Tremewan from the University of Auckland, Mary Ritter from Imperial College London, and Robert Coelen from Leiden University, and chaired a session on Utilizing Networking Platforms in International Recruiting and Alumni Networks with presentations from Andy Shaindlin from Caltech and Greg Parkinson from the University of Tasmania.
- ENZ Annual Conference. Christchurch. August 2007. ICG ran two sessions: Guerillas in the Midst and Trends, Strategies, and Best Practices in International Student Recruiting.
- FIA Annual Conference. Melbourne. February 2008. ICG presented on Cutting Edge Tools in Building and Utilizing Social and Alumni Networks for Fundraising Efforts.
- NAFSA Region XII Conference. Berkeley. ICG presented on Innovative International Development Initiatives as well as International Student Mobility.
Presentations delivered prior to 2007 are available on request