Owing to copright and subscription restrictions ICG cannot provide downloadable files of the below listed interviews, quotes, and op-ed pieces.
Please access the respective source directly, or contact us regarding a copy of ICG's Press Book at media (at) illuminategroup.com.
Current 2012 Media Coverage
- Fraud in international education. The tip of the iceberg? University World News, 12 February 2012.
- International masters applications rise despite high fees. University World News, 5 February 2012.
- The competition for international students is getting tougher. Lund University, 27 January 2012.
- International student choices are changing. University World News, 8 January 2012.
Select 2011 Media Coverage
- Number's Up on Quality. The Australian, 31 August 2011.
- Sweden: International students shun tuition fees. University World News, 3 July.
- Sweden: Offers to foreign students in drastic fall. Lund University, 1 May 2011.
- Forecast for fewer qualified students. The Australian, 20 April 2011.
- Canada: Tool to predict international student trends. University World News, 17 April 2011.
- International Student Analytics and Forecasting Model (ISAFM). British Columbia Council for International Education, 11 April 2011.
Select 2010 Media Coverage
- Fragmented global market allows students more choices. Chronicle for Higher Education, 29 August 2010.
- Bologna Process and alumni relations. Alumnifutures, 1 February 2010.
Select 2009 Media Coverage
- Collaborate with Iraq, universities told. University World News, 5 July 2009.
- Red tape prevents Iraq's scholars from entering the UK. The Independent, 2 July 2009.
- Report underscores Britain's competitite advantage in helping rebuild Iraqi academe. Chronicle for Higher Education, 23 June 2009.
- Internationally, the business of educaiton is booming. Chronicle of Higher Education, 29 May 2009.
- Failure of George Mason U.'s Persian Gulf campus sparks concern. Chronicle for Higher Education, 13 March 2009.
Select 2008 Media Coverage
- Obsession with rankings goes global. The Chronicle, 17 October 2008.
- Learning Web 2.0, or Gen-Y speak. The Australian, 20 August 2008.
Select 2007 Media Coverage
- Boom's blow for foreign students. The Australian. 7 November 2007.
- Web to sideline role of agents. The Australian. 10 October 2007.
- Universities told going with Internet flow beats feathering, wins students. Sydney Morning Herald. 9 October 2007.
- Go8 eyes new sales strategy. The Australian. 7 July 2007.
- Melbourne a beacon for others. The Australian. 25 April 2007.
- At the mercy of the market. The Australian. 7 March 2007.
- Bishop demands proof of favouritism. The Australian. 31 January 2007.
Select 2006 Media Coverage
- Öffentliche Hochschulen sammeln Milliarden. Opensource. 10-11 2006.
- Germany awards "Elite" status and extra funds to 3 universities. The Chronicle of Higher Education. 10 October 2006.
Overseas stints are the new lure. The Australian. 4 October 2006.
- Mergers fraught with peril. The Australian. 24 May 2006.
- Financial focus hurts our name. The Australian. 29 March 2006.
- German universities learn which of them have a shot at elite status. The Chronicle of Higher Education. 24 January 2006.
- Die Wissenschaftler werden dankbar sein. Der Tagesspiegel. 18 January 2006.
- Hinter bestimmten unis stehen politiker. Der Tagesspiegel. 9 January 2006.
Select 2005 Media Coverage
- Mehr als ein Grusswort. Welt am Sonntag Kompakt. 6 October 2005.
- Hochschulen entdecken ihre Ehemaligen. Welt am Sonntag. 30 August 2005.
- Nabelschnur zur alma mater. Forsch Magazin, Universitaet Bonn. July 2005.
- Alumni-Arbeit als Wettbewerbsvorteil und Alleinstellungsmerkmal für Hochschulen? Econet / WIR Magazin, FU Berlin. May 2005.
- Partners in higher education research. Australia Newsletter, DAAD. May 2005.
- Tucson's got a jolly good fellowship of Oxford alumni. The Arizona Star. 30 April 2005.