ISAFM ADVISORY BOARD
ISAFM Advisory Board members
- Bjorn Einar Aas. Senior Advisor in the Department of Research Management at the University of Bergen, Norway, and past President of the European Association for International Education.
- Dr. John E. Andersen. Director of International Affairs at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and chairman of the Danish Rectors’ Conference Committee for International Relations.
- Paul Brennan. Vice-President for International Partnerships at the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, Canada.
- Prof. Sheila Embleton. Past Vice-President Academic and Provost at York University, Canada.
- Dr. Andy Gillespie. Assistant Provost for International Program at Auburn University, USA.
- Markus Laitinen. Head of International Affairs at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Sonny Lim, JD. Director of International Relations at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Chris Madden. Pro Vice Chancellor (International) at Griffith University, Australia, and Steering Committee as well as Board of Directors member of Asia Pacific Association for International Education.
- Joy McKinnon, DBA. Vice President of Business Development at Algonquin College, Canada.
- Dr. Randall Martin. Executive Director of the British Columbia Council for International Education, Canada, and former Director of SFU International.
- Gonzalo Peralta. Executive Director of Languages Canada, Canada, and pat President of the Association de l'industrie de la langue.
- Prof. Chris Robinson. Associate Dean, International at Victoria University, Australia, and the inaugural Managing Director of Universitas 21.
- Richard Stenelo. Director of Commissioned Education at Lund University, Sweden.
- Delia de Vreeze. International Marketing Manager at Wageningen University, the Netherlands, and General Council member of the European Association for International Education.