ISAFM Modeling Team
- Andrea A. Abel, Ph.D. ’11. Ms. Abel is currently completing her Ph.D. in political science at Stanford University.
- Orhun Aydin, M.Sc. ’12. Mr. Aydin is currently finishing a M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering at Stanford University.
- Michael Bailey, Ph.D. ’12. Mr. Bailey is currently finishing a Ph.D. in Economics at Stanford University.
- Carlos Fernandez-Granda, Ph.D. ’13. Mr. Fernandez-Granda is currently finishing a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at Stanford University.
ISAFM Research Team
- Grace Gair, MPP ’11. Ms. Gair is serving as Head of ICG Europe.
- Dr. Daniel J. Guhr. Dr. Guhr serves as ICG’s Managing Director, inventor, and chief architect of ISAFM.
- Simon Lange, MPP. Mr. Lange serves as ISAFM’s lead researcher.
- Mauro Mondino, MPP ’11. Mr. Mondino is serving as the Head of ICG’s Research Team.