- Higher Education Sector Developments in the Middle East and North Africa. ICG on behalf of Universities UK and the British Council: 2008 (forthcoming). This report is slated for release at Going Global 3 in December 2008.
- International Master's Degrees Research. ICG on behalf of Education New Zealand: 2008 (forthcoming). This report is slated for release by ENZ in mid-2008.
- Web 2.0 Recruiting Strategies for International Education Providers. ICG on behalf of Education New Zealand: 2008 (forthcoming). This report is slated for release at the ENZ Annual Conference in August 2008.
- Trends, Strategies, and Best Practices in International Student Recruiting. ICG on behalf of Education New Zealand: 2007, 94 p. The report provides a survey of student recruiting and mobility trends in five key countries; a discussion of 13 international positioning approaches, an analysis of the effectiveness of 35 positioning tools. It includes nine best practice case studies, covering Bonn University, Dubai Knowledge Village, German universities' liaison offices in New York City, Griffith University, the Go8 Australia Centre Europe in Berlin, Leiden University, the London School of Economics, the University of Arizona, and the University of Tasmania. This report is was made available by ENZ to New Zealand education providers.
- Market Research in the Education Sector of Western Europe. ICG on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Education: 2006, 170 p. This report contains five sections, including a survey of marketing trends and tools; a summary of 70 Australian education provider interviews; an assessment of six European countries; policy recommendations, and further documentation. The report covers the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. This report is commercially available from DEST/AEI.
- Opportunities for Australian Education Providers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. ICG on behalf of the Australian Trade Commission: 2005, 232 p. The report provides an environmental survey of trends and tools for Australian education providers; an analysis of 27 recruiting markets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and an extensive appendix with additional documentation. The report covers the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. This report is commercially available from ICG.
- International Academic Development. ICG on behalf of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD): 2004, 29 p. This report investigates three areas of international academic development initiatives in the US and Europe: Alumni networks, fundraising, and outreach activities which include recruiting. Institutions covered in some detail include: ETH Zurich, Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University, the London School of Economics, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University, and the University of Oxford. This report is available free of charge from ICG.